– LIFE GROUPS –
Life groups are an invitation to grow in God and in relationship with others. They are a great way for us to get planted in church, meet and be around like minded people who will help inspire, encourage, and challenge us to grow in our Christian walk.
We know that life is busy and we are all at different stages of the
journey. Our prayer is that there is a group that will suit the season you’re in now.
If you would like any further information on Life Groups please come and visit our ‘Welcome Centre’ after the service on a Sunday or contact the Church office throughout the week.
– Life Groups –
1. Doonan Life Group – Wednesday nights fortnightly at 7pm in Doonan
With Michael & Dominique Sheridan
2. Mens Prayer Breakfast – Thursday mornings weekly from 6:00am at the Noosa Church Cafe
With Warren Evans & Robin Lenham
3. Ladies Know Your Bible (KYB) – Wednesday mornings weekly at 9:30am at the Noosa Church Cafe
With Lillian Barry
4. Noosaville Life Group (Over 40’s) – Wednesday nights fortnightly at 7:00pm in the Noosa Church Cafe
With Jane Spies
5. Young Marrieds/ Families Life Group – Wednesday nights weekly at 7:00pm at homes in Noosaville
With Ange Madden-Holmes, Steph & Ross Drummond
6. Cooroy Life Group – Thursday Nights 1st & 3rd of the month at 6:30pm at Vernon & Jan Vivian’s home
7. Cootharaba Life Group – Wednesday Nights fortnightly at 7:00pm at Bill & Sonja Howard’s home
– Social Groups / Family Groups –
1. Craft Connect – Thursday Mornings fortnightly at 9am – 11am, at Lynne Byrne’s home – Tewantin
2. Night Off – Friday nights monthly from 5:30pm – 8:30pm
Contact the Church Office (07) 5449 9658 for more info or to make a booking
3. Over 50’s Social – Sporadically throughout the year, keep an eye out on the “What’s On” page
Contact Evon & Bill Fuller email@example.com or the Church Office (07) 5449 9658
4. Young Families Bush & Beach Adventures – Sporadically throughout the year, keep an eye out on the “What’s On” page
Contact Jon & Anna Northwood or the Church Office (07) 5449 9658
– New to Christianity? Join a discipleship groups today –
The early Christians were first known as followers of “The Way”. Discipleship is the process of learning “Christ’s way” of living, learning His principles, His authority, His rules of action, His motivations, His grace, His attitude, His humility, His commands… God wants us to be a people of truth – in love.
Discipleship needs to be done in relationship, as we grow in relationship we gain so much more than if we grow alone. Christ said that people will know you by your love for one another. We begin relationships through attraction – we learn love through commitment and growth. This is the process of discipleship.
1. The Journey Begins
This six week course will help ensure that the foundations of your Christian lifestyle are built and developed. You will be guided into a solid understanding of the Bible.
2. The Purple Book.
The Purple Book is a twelve-part Bible study designed to help new believers and longtime followers of Jesus stand firm and grow strong in the Christian life. Take the challenge to build the foundation of your life on the Word of God. Do The Purple Book.
If you are interested in finding out more about a Life Group or joining a Discipleship Course, feel free to call the office Ph: 07 5449 9658 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org