– Life Groups are an invitation to grow in God, with people –
Life Groups are smaller groups of people who meet together regularly at a home or at Church to get connected with others, grow with God and serve one another. People can easily attend church, be part of a larger crowd, but never really get involved, make friends, develop their spiritual gifts and be accountable in a practical way.
Therefore, we value Life Groups as a way for you to get planted in church, meet new people and be around like-minded people who will help you grow in your Christian walk, who will inspire you, encourage and challenge you. Life groups meet in homes, at Church, and coffee shops throughout the week
We have monthly, fortnightly and weekly Wednesday night home gatherings, mens prayer breakfast, KYB Bible study. Whatever you need to suit your time and place in life, we’d like to help you get connected.
If you’re at church on a Sunday, please come visit our Info Desk or you can call the Church office on (07) 5449 9658 or email email@example.com
– Life Groups –
1. Doonan Life Group – Wednesday nights fortnightly at 7pm in Doonan
With Ps Josh & Kristyn Usher
2. Mens Prayer Breakfast – Thursday mornings weekly from 6:00am at the Noosa Church Cafe
With Bob Cheyne
3. Ladies Know Your Bible (KYB) – Wednesday mornings weekly at 9:30am at the Noosa Church Cafe
With Lillian Barry
4. Over 50’s Life Group – Wednesday nights fortnightly at 7:00pm in the Noosa Church Cafe
With Jane Spies
5. Young Marrieds/ Families Life Group – Wednesday nights weekly at 7:00pm at homes in Noosaville
With Ange Spies
– Social Groups / Family Groups –
1. Girls Coffee Date – Tuesday night monthly at 7:00pm at Aromas, Hastings Street
Contact Kerri Jensen for more info firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Night Off – Friday nights monthly from 5:30pm – 8:30pm
Contact the Church Office (07) 5449 9658 for more info or to make a booking
3. Over 50’s Social – Sporadically throughout the year, keep an eye out on the “What’s On” page
Contact Elon & Bill Fuller email@example.com or call the Church Office (07) 5449 9658
– New to Christianity? Join a discipleship groups today –
The early Christians were first known as followers of “The Way”. Discipleship is the process of learning “Christ’s way” of living, learning His principles, His authority, His rules of action, His motivations, His grace, His attitude, His humility, His commands… God wants us to be a people of truth – in love.
Discipleship needs to be done in relationship, as we grow in relationship we gain so much more than if we grow alone. Christ said that people will know you by your love for one another. We begin relationships through attraction – we learn love through commitment and growth. This is the process of discipleship.
1. The Journey Begins
This six week course will help ensure that the foundations of your Christian lifestyle are built and developed. You will be guided into a solid understanding of the Bible.
2. The Purple Book.
The Purple Book is a twelve-part Bible study designed to help new believers and longtime followers of Jesus stand firm and grow strong in the Christian life. Take the challenge to build the foundation of your life on the Word of God. Do The Purple Book.
If you are interested in finding out more about a Life Group or joining a Discipleship Course, feel free to call the office Ph: 07 5449 9658 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org