– IMPORTANT INFORMATION –
Due to COVID -19 we are unable to hold Sunday services in person there will now be an online gathering. We will keep you updated via email/text, if you wish to stay informed please email your contact details (mobile, phone & emailed) to email@example.com
Please follow us on instagram @noosachurch and facebook
We look forward to staying in contact with you all and thank you for your understanding at this time.
UPDATE 24 March, 2020:
All small groups, Life Groups, Home Church gatherings and gatherings of any kind are suspended until further notice.
UPDATE 19 March, 2020:
Good Afternoon Church,
As we consider the season that is now upon us, let’s join together to pray for the families of those who have already lost a loved one to Coronavirus or are suffering and at significant risk.
Secondly, let us continue to be a church that is energised by faith and not fear. Just like in recent times we have prayed in faith around drought and bushfires for God to move, let us turn again to our omnipotent God.
Thirdly, let us be wise and prepare.
From this point on our way of gathering will change due to the 100+ limit on indoor meetings. We will however as much as possible be keeping an element of normality in our schedules which is important right now as we navigate this new season.
How will we gather?
- This Sunday morning, we ask that each of you to gather in homes at the usual service time of 9:30am. If you are comfortable to do so, invite church members and other people from your area to join you.
- Have a cup of tea or coffee, set aside some bread and grape juice for communion and then at 10am watch together the video link we send through on Saturday.
- The video will be our worship service: Around 30 minutes duration including prayer singing, scripture reading, communion and message.
- Following this we encourage you to discuss the word, encourage and pray for each other; basically continue to do church.
- If you usually participate in the offering on Sunday, you can choose to give via direct deposit (Noosa COC BSB: 633 000 Account: 147 162 713) or to the host and they can pass it on the church office.
Each of us will walk this journey differently so I ask that you remember our vision for 2020 to be “stewards of our words”. Looking for opportunities to speak and be “hope and peace” to those around you. Also encouraging those in isolation any way we through our faith in the Lord. As we read in God’s Word “The just shall live by Faith” Heb 10:38.
Please reach out if you are struggling or know of others who are, please don’t hesitate to make a connection and we will do what we can to walk alongside you in the days ahead.
Let’s also join in the National Prayer Strategy
Our Chairman Ps Ross Abraham has been communicating with other Heads of Denominations and is calling us to join in the National Prayer Strategy that has been developed and agreed to together.
It launches on 19th March at 19:00 hours and then continuing daily each night at 7pm (in your local time zone). Easy to remember 19th at 19:00!
And then Sunday 29th March will be a National Day of Prayer & Fasting.
Many of our regular small groups will remain meeting, if you would like to join a midweek or Sunday group please contact the office and we will connect you.
Also if you know of anyone that isn’t receiving communications from the Church please ask them to call the office or email through their details so we can add them to the database.
Yours in Christ,
Ps Josh and Kristyn